If you’ve stumbled upon this post, chances are you’re curious about aura photography and interested in understanding the basics of what it is and how it’s claimed to work.
While visiting the state of Georgia, I found myself drawn to one of my favorite Metaphysical shops, the enchanting Phoenix & Dragon bookstore. And, to my delight I stumbled upon a special event featuring Aura photography by AuraWeaver.
Unfortunately, my travel plans meant missing the chance to receive my own aura photo and interpretation. But, the concept intrigued me enough to ignite my curiosity. So, armed with a fascination for the unseen energies around us, I delved into the world of aura photography through research.
Ultimately prompting this beginner-friendly blog post, where we’ll embark on a journey to uncover the secrets of aura photography. Exploring the basics—what it is, how it works, etc. As well as, decoding the vibrant colors captured, unraveling the mysteries of the energy that envelops us.
A Snapshot of Energy – Understanding Aura Photography:
A Captivating idea, Aura photography is a pseudo-scientific practice that claims to capture and visualize the energy fields, or auras, that are believed by some to surround living beings. Moreover, the concept of the aura has roots in various spiritual and metaphysical traditions. Where it’s thought to represent the subtle energy or life force surrounding an individual.
Additionally, the process of aura photography typically involves using a specialized camera and equipment. Where the subject usually places their hand on a hand plate, or uses some other method, to make a physical connection with the camera. The camera then captures an image, and special algorithms, or filters, are applied to create a visual representation of the purported energy field.
The resulting photograph often displays different colors or patterns around the person.With practitioners claim that these colors correspond to various aspects of the individual’s physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
History of Aura Photography – The Kirlian Era:
Aura photography traces its roots back to the 1930s, and is attributed to the inventive work of Russian scientist Semyon Kirlian. During this era, Kirlian pioneered a method to capture the energy fields surrounding living beings by employing high-frequency electrical currents.
The technique, subsequently known as Kirlian photography, involved placing an object on photographic film and exposing it to a high-frequency electrical current. The outcome was a photographic representation revealing a luminous aura surrounding the subject.
Advancements in the 1970s saw American researchers refining the Kirlian photography technique. Employing specialized cameras and sophisticated software to generate more intricate and vibrant aura images.
Over time, aura photography has gained popularity among individuals exploring spirituality, holistic health, and personal development. Furthermore, as technology continues to progress, the field of aura photography will evolve. Offering enthusiasts new and innovative ways to explore the unseen energies that surround us.
Decoding the Colors on the Aura Spectrum:
Now, let’s talk about the star of the show – the colors. Although the different interpretations of colors can vary among practitioners and systems. Each hue is thought to correspond to different aspects of your physical (personality traits), emotional, and spiritual (states of consciousness) well-being.
Here’s a quick color palette to get you started:
- Red: The fiery hue is often associated with passion, strength, and vitality. Red may also be indicative of strong emotions or a high level of physical energy.
- Blue: A cool and calming color linked to communication. A blue aura may suggest a person is in a state of tranquility or is spiritually inclined.
- Green: Linked to balance, growth and healing. Green is often associated with a harmonious state, both physically and emotionally.
- Purple or Violet: An enchanting shade tied to intuition, spirituality, and higher consciousness. Purple or violet is indicative of a person who is spiritually aware or has a strong connection to their higher self.
- Yellow: A sunny color representing intellect, optimism, and mental clarity. A yellow aura might be interpreted as a person who is focused, alert and optimistic.
- Orange: Linked to creativity, enthusiasm, and emotional balance. An orange aura might suggest a person is in good spirits and has a positive outlook.
- White: Often associated with purity, clarity, and spiritual awakening. White might suggest a person with a high level of spiritual awareness or enlightenment.
- Pink: Connected to love, compassion, and sensitivity. A pink aura may be indicative of a person who is in tune with their emotions.
- Brown: Sometimes associated with practicality, grounding, and stability. A brown aura may suggest a person who is down-to-earth and focused on practical matters.
- Gray: Related to neutrality, balance, and the ability to compromise. It might suggest a person who is diplomatic and able to see different perspectives.
Besides different practitioners or systems having variations in color associations. The hues captured in aura photography could be influenced by various factors. Like, the individual’s skin tone, temperature, lighting conditions, moisture, and other environmental conditions affecting the camera equipment used.
The Absence of Black – Are there Shadows in Aura Photography?
While most discussions center around vibrant colors – what about the color Black?
Not typically part of the aura color spectrum, black may appear as a shadowy area in an aura photograph. Even though some interpret this as an indicator of negative energy or unresolved issues. If you encounter darkness in your aura photo, take a moment for introspection on potential stressors or areas needing attention in your life.
Aura Photography – A Tool for Reflection, Not Diagnosis:
Many wonder – is aura photography real? Although it lacks scientific validation with no empirical evidence supporting the existence of auras as interpreted in this context. It doesn’t hurt to primarily see this tool as a fun and creative way to explore your own energy.
Approach with an open mind and a sprinkle of skepticism!
However, if you’re interested in exploring personal well-being or energy practices for serious matters. It’s advisable to rely on evidence-based methods and consult with qualified professionals in relevant fields.
In conclusion, aura photography is a fascinating journey into the unseen realms of energy. Whether you’re a spiritual seeker, a curious soul, or just looking for a unique selfie experience. Aura photography offers a colorful lens into the mysteries of your inner world. Thus, embrace the radiance within, and let the vibrant hues guide you on your quest for SOUL or Self-discovery!
If you enjoyed this post, then please don’t forget to subscribe to our email list/newsletter for more content. Also, the sharing of experiences, thoughts, and questions are welcome in the comment section below. With much love, thank you for being here and reading this post.